Monday, June 4, 2007

It isn't my time to go!



After yesterday I've decided I'm not quite ready to leave. Hopefully, you understand what I'm saying.

A flight from hell on Delta. At 30,000 feet in the air the plane takes a nose dive. My heart drops. The pilot comes over the sound system to inform us they are having problems with the wings and the lights which are no longer functioning. "We will be descending to 17,000 feet, dropping the wheels back down, slowing down, and leveling the plane back out." Basically I'm thinking, "Great, we are going to fall out of the sky."

Wait, it gets better. As I arrive in Richmond at the baggage claim I'm missing a bag. To find out, one of my bags is still in Orlando. At this point in time I've been traveling for 6 hours and my bag is still in Orlando. You've got to be kidding me right? My bag finally arrived yesterday afternoon with all contents safely placed.

I'm now safe and sound and comfortablly sitting in my Richmond apartment for the time being.

As for my internship, I'm starting to pack today. I'm hoping to leave by Wednesday but have to wait until I hear back from my broker.

Hope all things go as planned.

No comments: